Take a private wine tour and spend a day exploring the beautiful wineries of south east Queensland.
If you’re looking for a luxurious wine tasting experience, look no further than Drive Me 2’s private wine tours. We offer a bespoke winery experience, allowing you to explore the region’s best cellars and taste their exquisite wines, all while enjoying the beautiful natural environment.
We can organise a tour of the best wineries south east Queensland has to offer, from heritage estates to rustic vineyards full of charm. Sample award-winning wines from vineyards with one hundred years of history and take a walk through the vines to soak up the gorgeous country atmosphere. A private wine tour is sure to offer you a day to remember.
What Is Included
When you book a private wine tour with Drive Me 2, you’re arranging a fully customised and unique experience that is perfectly suited to your needs. Whether you have local knowledge of the area, or you are completely new to south east Queensland, we can assist you in developing the perfect winery tour itinerary.
Our experienced drivers will safely transport you to all your destinations, so you can relax and enjoy your wine tastings without needing to worry about assigning a designated driver. Sit back and experience the beautiful scenery from the comfort of our luxury vehicles. With our private wine tours, you’re in control and can choose to linger at a favourite spot without worrying about the time. Our flexible tours are designed to ensure you can enjoy a relaxed and magical experience.
Our Luxury Vehicles
Our wide range of luxury vehicles is able to accommodate private wine tours for one to twelve people and can be chosen to suit any taste or occasion.
- Holden Caprice: Perfect for a smaller group, this sophisticated sedan comfortably seats up to four people. Sit back and relax with luxurious leather upholstery and surround sound.
- Mercedes V Class: With onboard entertainment units and complimentary beverages, the Mercedes V Class allows you to enjoy the winery experience even between vineyards. This larger vehicle comfortably accommodates groups of up to seven people.
- Audi A8L: You will feel extra pampered as you cruise around wine country in this smooth and sophisticated European car. With room for four passengers, the sophisticated engineering allows for a smooth journey.
- Audi Q7: Communicate your every need with your friendly and professional chauffeur in the Audi Q7, with intercom and luxurious leather upholstery interiors. Seven people can comfortably enjoy the ride.
- Sprinter Bus: Planning a tour for a bigger group? The sprinter bus fits eleven people in style and safety. Featuring speakers, air conditioning, and adjustable seating for your comfort and convenience.
- 12 Seat Commuter: For the biggest winery tour group, the 12 seat commuter fits up to twelve passengers. This vehicle features ambient lighting, a DVD player, enhanced safety features and a privacy partition for comfort and discretion.