At Drive Me 2, the health and safety of our passengers comes above everything else. Beyond employing extremely experienced chauffeurs who drive safely and providing our customers with incredibly safe vehicles, we also have rigorous hygiene and cleaning procedures to prevent the spread of diseases, viruses and bacteria.
Through maintaining rigorous hygiene standards and practices, we are able to ensure customers’ health and safety as well as their peace of mind.
The standards are upheld by all of our professional and conscientious chauffeurs and across every vehicle in our deluxe fleet.
Drive Me 2’s Hygiene and Cleaning Practices and Procedures
Drive Me 2 maintains thorough and rigorous cleaning practices and procedures at all times. However, during times of increased viral infection – such as flu season or during an outbreak – these standards are further increased to ensure the health and safety of both our passengers as well as our chauffeurs.
Our regular hygiene and cleaning practices and procedures include:
- Daily cleaning of the interior and exterior of all vehicles in our fleet, including interior cleaning with disinfectant
- Tissues provided in each vehicle
- Chauffeurs do not work if they are sick
- All drivers’ uniforms are washed daily
During periods of increased concern regarding hygiene and viral transmission of diseases or illnesses, our increased safety measures and precautions include:
- Vehicles are cleaned after every passenger, with close attention paid to door handles, seats and head rests
- Chauffeurs and passengers are requested to refrain from any physical contact, such as shaking hands
- Hand sanitiser is provided in all vehicles
- All magazines, brochures and flyers are removed to minimise spread of viruses or bacteria
How Passengers Can Help
During these periods of increased concern, we also kindly ask that passengers also take precautions to mitigate the spread of illnesses. This includes:
- Sneezing or coughing into elbows or the tissues provided
- Avoid touching your face, especially your eyes, mouth and nose
- If you are sick or are showing symptoms, avoid leaving home where possible, or notify us prior to your journey
Ultimately, at Drive Me 2 we are willing to go above and beyond to ensure the health and safety of our customers. If there is ever anything we can do to put you at ease or make your journey more comfortable, we are more than happy to cater to your individual needs.
If you have any more questions, queries or concerns regarding Drive Me 2’s hygiene and cleaning standards or practices, please feel free to contact us: