At Drive Me 2, our clients’ health and safety is, and always has been, our number one priority. As the coronavirus – or COVID-19 – situation continues to develop, our commitment to health and safety is more relevant than ever.
We understand that, for many people, this is an unsettling and uncertain time. That is why, at Drive Me 2, we are going to extra lengths and taking extra precautions in order to provide our valued customers with peace of mind and ensuring that each trip with Drive Me 2 remains as safe and comfortable as possible.
Exceptional Hygiene and Rigorous Cleaning
Drive Me 2 has always maintained exceptional hygiene standards and rigorous cleaning practices when it comes to our deluxe fleet; however, we are nonetheless introducing increased measures to prevent spread of COVID-19. These measures and precautions include:
- After each trip, vehicles will be thoroughly wiped down with disinfectant; particularly seats, head rests and door handles
- Tissues and hand sanitiser are provided in each vehicle
- Vehicles will be washed daily
In-vehicle reading material – such as magazines, flyers and brochures – will be removed
- Drivers are being carefully monitored for symptoms and have been strictly advised that they are to stay at home if there is even a slight chance they have contracted COVID-19; such as if they have been overseas recently, have had been in close contact with someone who has been overseas recently, or are displaying any of the symptoms of COVID-19
- Social distancing guidelines will be adhered to as much as possible, including no handshaking
Our Qualifications and Training
The Drive Me 2 team have undergone additional hygiene awareness and infection control courses to doubly ensure the health and safety of our passengers. These courses include:
- Infection Control Training COVID 19 – Australian Government Department of Health (co-sponsored by ASPEN MEDICAL)
- DRVR Training – Transport Alliance Australia – COVID-19 Hygiene Awareness for Drivers
These courses have provided our chauffeurs with the necessary training and knowledge required to ensure that we are able to achieve the highest level of cleanliness possible for our vehicles, and that we are able to take all the necessary precautions to prevent the spread of germs and possible infection.
No matter how long or short your drip with Drive Me 2 may be, you can rest assured that every passenger is treated with utmost care when it comes to our commitment to your health and safety.
How Passengers Can Help
As Drive Me 2 are going to extra lengths to protect the health and safety of our customers, we respectfully ask that our passengers also take precautions to limit spread in accordance with the Australian Government’s Department of Health guidelines. This includes:
- If you need to cough or sneeze, please do so into your elbow or into a tissue
- Avoid touching your face, in particular your eyes, nose and mouth
- Refrain from physical contact with others, such as shaking hands
- If you have been in contact with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19, or display symptoms of COVID-19, it is advised that you self-isolate for 14 days
We would like to reassure our valued customers that we are carefully monitoring the COVID-19 situation as it continues to develop and evolve, and we will continue to adjust our precautions and services accordingly in order to continue to ensure passenger safety.
Drive Me 2 would also like to thank you in advance for your patience and understanding during this difficult and unprecedented time. Despite the disruption COVID-19 poses, we will continue to strive to create a travel experience that is safe, comfortable and luxurious for all of our passengers.
Call us on 1300 154 667, book online now or via the app.