Looking for Luxury Airport Transfers to Brisbane Airport?
Take the stress out of getting to Brisbane Airport and start your holiday early with Drive Me 2. With our Brisbane Airport transfer service, you no longer have to worry about public transport being unreliable or a traffic accident making you miss your flight.
Our experienced chauffeurs will ensure you get to the airport with plenty of time to spare meaning you can just sit back and relax from the moment we pick you up. Alternatively, if you’re landing at Brisbane Airport, we can pick you up and allow you to rest and relax after your long and tiring journey.
How It Works
If you’re arriving in Brisbane for a holiday, with Drive Me 2 your holiday can begin immediately. Instead of joining a long queue of people trying to hail a taxi, or struggling with your luggage on public transport, one of our friendly chauffeurs will welcome you on arrival and escort you to one of our luxury vehicles. As we drive you to your destination you can relax and enjoy the incredible scenery South East Queensland has to offer.
Conversely, if you’re heading to the airport, you can rely on our drivers, who have extensive knowledge on the routes to Brisbane Airport, to get you to the airport with ample amount of time to make your flight.
Our Luxury Vehicles
- Holden Caprice: A sleek four seater which features comfortable leather upholstery, a plasma screen, surround sound, and a DVD player.
- Mercedes Viano: Fitting up to seven people, this vehicle is perfect for larger groups.
- Audi A8L: A premium sedan which fits up to four people and features climate control, ambient lighting and superior safety features.
- Audi Q7: A luxury vehicle which can fit up to seven people. Its leather upholstery facilitates comfort and an intercom system allows convenient communication.
- Sprinter Bus: Fitting groups of up to twelve people, this vehicle is fitted with enhanced safety features and plush upholstery for comfort.
- 12 Seat Commuter: This vehicle, which fits up to twelve people, features ambient lighting, a chest bar and DVD player for comfort and entertainment.